Terms & Conditions Declaration
- You must swipe in using your membership card on arrival at the gym.
- If a card is lost a replacement can be purchased for £8 at reception.
- Memberships cannot be transferred or shared.
- Fitness Clan Ltd reserves the right to refuse a membership application or entry into the premises.
- Memberships are non refundable.
- Opening hours are subject to change.
- Specialist fitness classes are subject to additional cost.
- We are not obligated to compensate you for any equipment that is out of use due to health and safety.
- Pricing is subject to change by Fitness Clan Ltd.
- Fitness Clan Ltd will not be held accountable to loss or damage of personal property.
- Refunds will not be given on unused membership time if you choose to leave the gym.
- During busy times we may ask you to limit your time on popular equipment.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the premises and their membership terminated.
- Fitness Clan Ltd have the right to terminate any clients membership if they deem them to be a health and safety risk by not following gym rules.
- I understand that there are risks with exercise and accept full responsibility for my own physical and emotional wellbeing.
- For reasons of health and safety all members must adhere to the following –
- All weights to be returned to their racks after use.
- Glass, cups or mugs are not allowed on the gym floor or the studio.
- Members have to clean down equipment after use with cleaning utensils provided.
- Clothing and suitable footwear must be worn at all times.
- Offensive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
- Excessive clashing of weights and mistreatment of equipment will not be tolerated.
- I agree that Fitness Clan Ltd, it’s agents and employees are not responsible for and excludes any liability in respect of any claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses, actions, causes of actions, suits or other proceedings by whomever made, sustained, brought or prosecuted in any matter based upon, occasioned by or attributed to my use of training, information or materials provided by Fitness Clan Ltd. These terms do not limit or exclude Fitness Clan Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, due to fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations or seek to limit or exclude any representations or any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Any use of equipment will be at the members risk at all times. Members will not use equipment unless they know the proper usage. Fitness Clan Ltd will not be liable for any injuries, physical impact or damages to the member, or property of the member, or be subject to any claim arising out of the use of the premises and/or the machinery.
Name: Fitness Clan Ltd
Address: 21 Denmark Street, Fraserburgh, AB43 9EY
Phone Number: 01346 51756
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name, date of birth, telephone/ mobile number, email address and emergency contact details (name and telephone/ mobile number)
- Record of bank details, if membership is paid by direct debit and/or credit and debit card payments
- We may also retain any correspondence we receive from you, for as long as it is appropriate to do so.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
- We use the information that you have given us in order to register you with Fitness Clan, to collect payments for membership and answer your queries.
- We value your information and will not sell it onto any third parties under any circumstances.
How we store your personal information
- We will store your personal information and correspondence for the duration of your membership and for 7 years after your membership ends.
Your data protection rights
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to contact us
- If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
- If you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your concern Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113.